The Wharf Hotel
The Wharf Hotel enjoys the unique combination of a friendly local pub with stunning river views and waterfront ambience. With premium areas both indoors and outdoors, it’s the perfect place to enjoy with friends.
The Wharf Hotel is pouring your favourite beers ice cold. A selection of local and international wines, and a modern innovative cocktail list provides something for everyone and every occasion.
The menu has been expertly crafted to celebrate the best of Victoria’s local and seasonal produce.
A modern Australian influence on quality pub meals is executed through simple yet elegant dishes, available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Wharf Hotel holds a total of approximately 200 people, and comprises an outdoor-grassed area complete with high-end Italian gas heaters. A private room is available for intimate dining, seating a total of 20 people.
The historical artifacts in the tavern are an important component of The Wharf Hotel, attributing to a dining destination infused with Melbourne history.
SPECIAL EVENTS COMING UP!
- Easter – info & offers here: READ MORE…
- Anzac Day – info & offers here: READ MORE…
- Kings Day (Dutch Day) – Saturday 27th April. Info here: READ MORE…
- NMFC – We are now the official hospitality home of North Melbourne Football Club. Members & supporters can enjoy benefits – more info here:READ MORE…
- Igloo Wonderland – our igloos are back! Starting this May. Info here: READ MORE…
THE WHARF HOTEL
Phone: (03) 9810 0097
Address: World Trade Centre, 18-38 Siddeley Street, Melbourne 3005
Mon – Fri 11:30am – late
Sat – Sun 12:00pm – late